12/5/2016 Please Note:
Due to an issue with our 3D printer, all 3D printed horns will be delayed by at least a month. If you need them sooner, we can outsource the printing, however it will double the price of the horns and takes two weeks for them to send us the print. Please contact me if you would like to do this. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience.
- Rampage horns are modeled after a variety of real ram horns to look especailly realistic when worn on your head as part of a costume, or attached to other objects like hats, helmets, cars, etc.
- All these horns are printed using a 3D printer which allows us to do a range of customizations
- Made of a thin shell of laser sintered nylon powder, these horns have a very thin yet very resilient and almost unbreakable shell, making them ultra-light and ultra-durable.
- There are several sizes to suit the look you desire and for an extra charge you can customize the size.
- Two-tone color combinations: Horn Color/ Tint (texture) Color
- Monotone colors: Horn color only
- Paint Your Own
- Custom Coloring
3 Attachment Method Options:
(Click here for more details)
- The Clear Stretchy Headband method
(for wearing in your hair)
- The Glue-on Skin method
(i.e. to your head if you have no hair)
- The Screw-on method
(for a wig, hat, helmet, etc.)
- The Glue-on Object Method
(for attaching to almost any inanimate object with included epoxy putty)
This category contains 1 subcategory